![]()
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
Sunday, November 11, 2007 twenty nine
Enrollment will be in a few days and I haven't made a decent schedule. I'm trying to take subjects with people that I know so that I won't be lurking around alone again. After three days of hard work, this is what I ended up with: Monday - Wednesday 9.40 - 11.10 C91 HUMALIT (Humanities: Literature) 11.20 - 12.50 K31 BUSCALC (Business Calculus) 1.00 - 2.30 K43 ACTPACO (Partnership and Corporation Accounting) Tuesday - Thursday 1.00 - 2.30 K31 ADSTRAT (Strategic Advertising) 2.40 - 4.10 C32 COMP2AD (Computer Package for Advertising) 6.00 - 7.30 K31 ADSERCH (Research Advertising) This is the most decent tentative schedule I've made so far. There would be absolute changes to be made. If you are going to take any of the classes that I will be taking, PLEASE DROP ME A MSG! I would love to sit in class with you :) My Fridays are going to be school-free, so I guess you'll see me shopping during that day. I turned into dark chocolate yesterday, because I went swimming with Zet. The water was cold! Well, we jumped in the pool at around 8.00 in the morning so what would we expect right. We had a great time since all we did was race each other using the doggy paddle (haha!) and talk and talk and talk. And oh, we saw cute little kids! Zet and I really felt that when they grow up, they'd look so hot and they'd hit on our kids. HAHA! ![]() The older kid! See how "hot" his color is? ![]() The younger sibling. He's cuter! ![]() The morning pigs. This has been our routine during Saturday mornings. And here are some of the snapshots while we were swimming. If you want to see more, you have to check my multiply site. ![]() We have a similar picture like this taken during BUSMATH course cards! I'll try to post it. ![]() Floating pigs! :) A few days ago I was cleaning out one of my caddies and found my 4th year high school planner. I flipped the pages and saw the cheesiest comic strip I drew. ![]() I am such a cheeseball! Okay goodbye weekend. | |
