Tuesday, November 6, 2007 twenty eight
8:05 AM
Discovering that Christmas is just 49 days away, I can't help but be really excited for the holidays. I've purchased a lot of "winter" clothes and I've been consecutively wearing pants for the week. (Mind you, I used to wear shorts and capris all the time.) So the holidays are kicking in and I still haven't made my list yet. I'm still trying to roam around places to look for items (and people heehee) that I want to go under my possession. MWAHAHA!
Speaking of holidays, the mini-break that we had over the weekend was.. fine. It was boring, much to my dismay. All I did was collect candies for the tots and blab online. What a break. I could've put my break into good use by doing things like..
1. breaking bones through wakeboarding
2. wasting moolah by just simply going inside Topshop
Oh, I've eaten like a gazillion calories and saturated fat in 4 days. The outcome? I didn't even gain a single pound. Nutritional Facts you are such a traitor!
I've been contemplating about moving my blog (again) to somewhere. I'm going to make a travel blog. Well, more of what happens when I step outside our doorstep- something like that. I'm not sure if I'll push through with the moving thing and get a new "domain" name like theoutsideworld or whereelse or passeport or moipasseport .. and the list goes on and on. (PLEASE NO STEALING!) What do you think, should I retain Oh Hello Baby or move out and get a new spot? :)
|