![]()
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
Monday, November 19, 2007 thirty
Oh, before I forget.. CONGRATULATIONS TO VERNON AND MILES! A POWERFUL EVENT INDEED! Loves it :) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ANIMO SUPREME! Thanks to Ice and Miles for some of the pictures. :) Saturday was (Mommy) Gia's 19th birthday! She hosted a small party at Pier One with LC18 and Lair. There were more beer than vodka, so Chiara and I decided that we go to Sonja's Cupcakes for a quick dessert and buy some for Gia. Oh, we even saw the Calayans in Sonja's. ;) So yeah, we headed back to Pier One only to find out that we missed the "scene". :'( I hope all goes well with "them. ![]() Happy Birthday Gianina! And the weekend ender, Sherlane's debut! Her house was literally at the other side of the world. It was so so so so far! The program was quick but our night didn't end that soon! We did a little tinkering with our digicams and ended up making parodies of primetime evening local shows :)) Yes, I know. It's so fun anyways! ![]() I MISS THE NFFs! OH SHOOT I still have to do Accounting exercises! | |
