Wednesday, November 21, 2007 thirty one
5:26 AM
My mom and I have this weird knack for watching local movies. We never missed the Mano Po movies. Yes people, I've watch all the Mano Po movies. We also watch the Metro Manila Film Fest flicks. I guess it started way back in 1st year high school when Citibank gave us free movie tickets to all the MMFF movies. So yeah, we had to watch every single movie in the cinemas. Citibank gave us free tickets until I was in 4th year high school. I don't know exactly what happened to that fun promo of theirs, but I sure miss it. Anyways, my mom dragged me to the movies and insisted that we watch One More Chance (starring John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo). Okay so I gave in since the trailer got me interested. After the credits were done rolling, we (me and my mom) looked at each other and laughed really hard because our eyes were swollen. We cried like weenies all throughout the movie! Oh well, I think now I know were I got my crybaby trait. :)
SANA AKO PA RIN, SANA AKO NA LANG, SANA AKO ULIT!That is so MY line! The movie was a big chunk of drama jam. Oh who cares it was so good. Some of the lines were oh-so-true.
CAUTION: Don't watch it when your previous lovey dovey person left you. Or else you're gonna help Kleenex boost their sales.
OH AND CAN I JUST SAY THIS. I STILL LACK 3 UNITS/1 SUBJECT! Die, BUSCALC freaks!
|