Wednesday, October 3, 2007 twenty two
2:22 AM
I've been away from blogger for 11 days and my fingers are very excited to type!
First of all, *drum roll please* ... WE WON! The DLSU Green Archers smashed the Ateneo (Arneo - Vanna Lim) Blue Eagles with a score of 65-60 during the last game of the twice-to-beat advantage series. It was really a good game, you know. Having a close score tells it all. Hats off to Cholo who bagged the top scorer in the team :) And to the other team, it was a nice play- fair and square. Sorry guys, it's just that we always win during the important games. Heehee :)
So for the past week that I haven't been updating this blog of mine, I was very very very busy- with school, with my niece's party, with whatnot. I'm really working my ass off on Merchandise Accounting because it's hell. Really! And I really don't quite feel the need of Accounting in my future job. So far I'm enjoying my major subjects in Advertising Management. It's a lot of work, but it's fun. We get to study different commercials aired on TV and categorize it as good or bad publicity. We also get to go to several agencies and experience the works ourselves! How cool is that. Haha! I'm really grateful that I'm part of the half that passed the qualifying exam for Advertising. Tough luck!
This fall season (of course it's fall in the US, not here in MNL) is full of love! Last week, the premier episodes of Grey's Anatomy Season 4 and Private Practice were aired on ABC. Of course, I had to watch it online and steal my auntie's ABC Online password so that I could download the episodes. Oh the joys of medicine! Forgive me, for I'm a frustrated (kinda) neurosurgeon. I wanted to be one; I mean, I was supposed to pursue my studies in medicine but it's freakin' long! And besides, the media dream captured my heart. I could be a pseudo surgeon and do my own medical show! Haha :))
Zooming in to Grey's, the first episode was a bit.. quick. Yeah, running time is still 40+ minutes but the pacing of the story is like there's too much change. DUH, that's why the episode was entitled "A Change Is Gonna Come"! There was a sudden stick shift, more of a quick pivot. The big change donned upon SGH. Callie is the new Chief. The MerDer tandem adopted Lexie Grey thus, creating a love triangle. George confessed his love to Izzie. And Burke is gone. I absolutely love the transition of changes that occurred in Seattle Grace. I mean, third season became a dragfest because of all the ego bubbles coming out of your screen and who won't forget the dreaded broken relationships. Applause, I must say. I love thee Grey's Anatomy! :)
My first impression of Private Practice was bland, very bland. But watching the premier made me taste flavor. I don't have much to say on PP yet. Kate Walsh (Addison Montgomery) was hot, as always. (OMG GIRLCRUSH! haha) The intro part was funny, where Addison was dancing in the shower. I wanna try that too. :)
Okay I over-babbled! :)) Ta-ta for now, I shall shop for string bikinis.
|