Saturday, October 6, 2007 twenty three
2:48 AM
I'm charging myself with energy because tomorrow is the most important game of this year: THE 70TH UAAP FINALS GAME 2! We're up against the UE Red Warriors with us having 1 win. Oh yeah! We ended the 14-0 scoreboard last Thursday with a final score of 64-63. Talk about defeating the "undefeated"! But I gotta admit, the UE players were damn good. There was a time when they had a 10-point lead (I think it was 2nd or 3rd quarter). See how good they are! However, the Archers gave a better defense during the last quarter, making them win by a point. So tomorrow's gonna be the judgment game. KEEP THE FAITH LASALLIANS! For the win tomorrow! :)

Yay my cousin bought me Vans! :) I love it; it's so cute! She got me Vans because 1.) she's going here in MNL during winter break 2.) I asked her to buy me one (hehe) and 3.) she loves me. :)) I also asked her to buy me string bikinis since it's gonna be summer in no time and winter sale (of summer/spring clothes) is everywhere in CAD. She's gonna arrive here on December 28. I'm not sure yet if she's gonna arrive during the day or night. Oh who cares, SHE'S COMING OVER MNL! The last time I saw her was two years ago when I went to CAD for a vacation/summer study. We're kinda close because she's the only cousin in my paternal side that has the same age as mine. So yeah, we jive. :)
Anyways, I REALLY WANT TO GO TO NY OR LA. As in right now! Ugh. :'( Okay Winnipeg will do. I so want to fly to those places right now.
OH WAIT, before I do that.. I have to stay for a while! :)) I got a call from Rush TV! They want me to audition for a segment in their show! OH-MAY-GED! Wish Trixie a lot of luck.
|