Monday, October 29, 2007 twenty seven
5:44 AM
Last night I was so depressed I ate three orders of McChicken meal. Genetically modified poultry didn't satiate my hunger for happiness, thus I cleaned and buffed my nails into perfection. It looked bright and shiny so I decided to sleep early and see my shiny nails (still shining) tomorrow morning.
My mom woke me up early in the morning only to know that it was Election Day. I (we) dragged ourselves to the nearest McD's for breakfast and zoomed away to this public high school that served as the voting precincts. So yeah, me and mom treaded the hallways of this national high school. Call me elitist or what but the school was really dirty! And stinky, too. I guess the government should really be alarmed about this. I think around a thousand other high schools are dirty and stinky as well. So please, clean up folks.
Anyways, I didn't know who to vote so I just jotted down names that "sounded" good and Chinese-y. (NATIONALISTA! hahaha) I just hope that I didn't vote for the trashy ones, even if I voted in a trashy way. :) So friends, I am now a rookie in the field of local election. Clap for me!
And that is how I end my 3-day freedom from headfarks.
Adieu
|