![]()
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
Saturday, September 8, 2007 sixteen
![]() Last night was one of the best times ever! :) Doodlesotrixie (yes we have a crazy long monicker) planned a post-birthday dinner for Lalay. People started pouring in around 4pm, and the rest was history (HAHA!) Since the birthday girl was really really REALLY hungry for alcohol, I started pouring the drinks around 5. Come 8pm, we were all wasted, LITERALLY. :)) I think I heard (and said) a lot of words that only sailors would really use. Hah, see the wonders of booze and girlfriends! :)) ![]() This his half of the carb junk that we digested. MORE POUNDS IN! ![]() THE BIRTHDAY GIRL! :) ![]() Traitor drink of the night which (thank god) everyone liked: LYCHEE MARTINI! Sorry guys it was very konti. Next time! ![]() From ruffled blouses, scraped knees, and physics toys, to almost-celebrity boyfriends, bitch drama, and party-planning, you will forever be my sisters. :) More pictures at my multiply! Q: Can you teaach me how to do those cool cocktails? :)) - Leesuh A: Hey Leesuh! Thanks for dropping by :) SHOOOOR! I'll teach you anytime. | |
