Thursday, September 13, 2007 eighteen
7:13 AM
I was sitting on a rundown Monobloc, clasping my hands together and whispered a prayer. I prayed hard, really hard, that for once we could overcome this trouble. Sitting, wishing, and waiting altogether for five minutes seemed like eternity. The heat was piercing through my skin, and the tension, OH THE TENSION. For five minutes, I shut the world out. For five minutes, I tried to revive what was left. For five minutes, I pushed really hard. For five minutes, I fought.
And it hurts when you tried everything to survive, yet everything seemed useless.
LET'S HUG IT OUT ARCHERS! :) KEEP THE FAITH!
It was a supra extra GOOD game. Actually, the game did not only give tension but it also served as a comedy show. If you didn't catch the game awhile ago, then here's what happened: During the first quarter, Rico Maierhofer tried to steal the ball from a UE player. He jumped but the UE player ducked, so your visual image would display that the player is somewhere below Rico. Since we can never defy gravity here on Earth, Rico dragged his arm down and unfortunately, the UE player's head got "swiped" on Rico's underarm. What a great way to become a human deodorant! So the UE player got mad and provoked the archers (No biases here, I watched it on our widescreen thing in school) hence the small ramble. Everyone in Z2 was shouting and hooting! Even if half of the Lasallian population only watched the game through the widescreen TV, our school spirit was very alive. Z2 (where the widescreen was) turned into a mini-Araneta; we had patron seats, lower box, upper A, upper B, and gen. ad (the "gen. ad" was outside Z2) Believe me, the Z2 area was really full! Even SJ walk was full. I bet everyone else didn't go to class, coz I didn't! HAHA :) We're keeping the faith y'all! FINALS HERE WE COME! :)
[INSERT]
I am HAPPPPPPY today :) I saw Yugs (haha) and A**on N**i (for protection against bitches HAHA)! Oh to be in love again. :)
[/INSERT]
|