Wednesday, August 8, 2007 two
3:33 AM
Having no class for the day has its pros and con. You get to wake up late, be a living couch potato (for me, it's a pro), and be temporarily free from academic pressure. Albeit, there's not gonna be any exciting thing in store. Why why why does everything have to have conditions. Kill philosophy; only if I may!
So today has been such a bore for me. I think I've done all the possible things I can do online: chat, check emails, blog, photoshop, download, burn files, and whatnot. And still, I'm bored! Thank you for canceling classes tomorrow (because I have a quiz in Accounting) but boo nothing much to do here again. I'll be living the MAMUY life again. Ho-hum.
On a happier note, this term will end in about two weeks.
I'll be finding myself driving a jam-packed car somewhere far far away. ROADTRIP!
Oh, to be a sophomore.
New Word:AGE OF CLAUSABILITY - n. the point at which we stop believing in Santa Claus
|