Final exams started last Tuesday, but I will be starting my bout tomorrow. First fight, MICROECONOMICS. I'm expecting it would be so-so since our professor Mr. Castell doesn't really give out difficult questions but then, I will still be burning my eyebrows until tomorrow. The world of economics is NOT A JOKE, srsly. Those liquidation market curves and stuff just doesn't bring melody in my ears. Bottom line is, I'm not economist-friendly. :)
Round 2 would be Merchandise Accounting. THIS IS THE REAL FIGHT! No journals, no ledgers, no practice sets - just pure worksheets and my brain. I need to score high on this exam because I didn't do well in the second part of the course (duh, since when did I become a whiz in Accounting?) So let's put our hands together and pray that the Merchandise Accounting people will pass the final exam. I'm expecting that I will turn into cold mush on Friday afternoon..which reminds me that I should not! My mom will pick me up and we'll process my driver's license YAY! :) I don't want to look like shit in my license picture (not like Sherwan's haha!) so I must not turn into a soupy human being.
I can't wait for September 26 and 27 because it's gonna be the premiere of Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy (Returns)! I just finished watching the promos of the two series and I must say that they executed it well. At first I thought that Private Practice wouldn't be that exciting but after watching the promo, MYGAD I am so waiting for it! The plot of Grey's is getting more twisted so I'm really looking forward for it too! I mean, Lexie's in the intern pool and she meets the heart-broken McDreamy in a bar (kinda similar to how Meredith and Derek met), and then Meredith discovers that Derek and Lexie are in "talking" terms just makes the story very interesting. I really want to know what's going to happen with the Callie-George-Izzie triangle and how Cristina's gonna move on. It's sad that Addison isn't going to be on Grey's anymore, but I think I'm gonna love her in Private Practice. :)
So for those who haven't watched the promo of Private Practice, here's one! (Sorry guys I can't find a promo of Grey's Anatomy Season 4)