![]()
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
Friday, August 24, 2007 ten
+ Saturday's (tomorrow's) MARKET1 Product Presentation + Sunday's Re-shoot of Chiara's FOTOCOM Project + Monday's Economic Recommendation Paper And then comes the showdown. FINALS WEEK! I took my BUSMATH final exam awhile ago and YAY! I got a high grade for that subject. One down, two more to go! I still have ECONTWO and ACTBAS2 exams waiting for me to die. MIGED I need to pass my ACTBAS2 finals or else, I'm a dead chicken ball. -_- Why oh why should Accounting be this hard? I swear I will hold a celebratory midnight drinkfest if I pass the exam! Kids, if you are lusting for academic challenge, THEN TAKE CBE (College of Business and Economics) COURSES IN MY UNIV! Hmm let's brush off the dark aura. Time for typing a few smileys. :) I've been thinking a lot about moving and transferring places (since I want to be independent) I talked to my mom about this and well, she said I could try in New York or California. I LOVE YOU MOM! :) I'm really glad that she's very supportive in this thing. I really really want to go abroad and walk on my own two feet. So as to not feel bored or homesick, I'll drag (:P) my very dear friend along! Haha :)) Oh btw, check out our first video blog HERE! Leave a comment kthnxbye :) Oh and new layout too! :P | |
