Monday, August 13, 2007 six
6:38 AM
Since last night I didn't get enough sleep, I woke up with the crankiest mood ever. I was grumpy during breakfast; I was grumpy during the ride to school; I was grumpy when I entered school. I became grumpier when my cellular phone had no signal (because my phone network was very lousy) and I couldn't send messages to my friends. Come Filipino time, I discovered that the paper is due on Friday still. So all of my hardwork the night before were not that useful. Need I say grumpy?
Before I went home, I said hi to a friend but he didn't see me! So he just passed by me and I was so embarassed! Don't you hate it when that happens? Ugh. And then on the way home, I wanted gum so I reached for my pocket for the gum that I bought with Zet. After rigorous searching (haha), the gum's not there! I couldn't find it. I searched all the pockets of my pants and bag but it's not anywhere in those places. So I arrived home- sleep, hello, and gum deprived.
And I thought that this day will go bad until the end.
So they say that everything should be balanced, according to natural law. If you started the day bad, it will end right. And yes, they were good.
I couldn't spill exactly what happened. If you want to know, just message me for details. :)
I could die happy right now, BUT then I remembered that I have an Accounting quiz tomorrow! I really hope I'll pass this last quiz because my grade is low, super duper low.
Kthnxbye
|