Wednesday, August 15, 2007 seven
7:43 AM
So once again classes were suspended. I knew that there won't be any lessons for today when I was in deep sleep on the way to school, and my dad woke me up. I checked the time and it was already 10+am (by the way my class starts at 9.20). I looked outside and the whole Vito Cruz was flooded! There was heavy downpour all over the place. I insisted that my dad drop me off to school since I haven't received any message that classes in DLSU would be suspended. I got off somewhere at North Gate (all wet and soaked and eew) and there was this big sign that said:
CLASSES SUSPENDED POSTED 9.10AM.
Wtf right. So I went inside school and texted people who are probably still in school. I found my cousin, and then saw JR and Sherwan strolling along the 3rd floor of LS Building. My mom nagged me to go home already because of the incoming typhoon. Instead of following maternal orders, I(we) went to JR's house to do our marketing plan. I loved their coffee jelly and mapo tofu! Okay so I munched a lot again. Sorry JR for being such a pig :)
I'm really thankful for the typhoon. Egay, THNX! Because of you our quiz in Economics will be moved again and I won't go home late. So tomorrow will be allotted for my baboy lifestyle. I really hope this consecutive class suspensions would greatly contribute to my fat fund. PLEASE WORLD, COOPERATE!
Oh I have this friend who posts amazing entries. Her latest entry inspired me to continue my (our) dream to see the world. Ever since I was little I really wanted to travel. I guess I got this from my parents; I'm telling you they love to travel especially when it's impromptu. So anyways I'm really looking forward after college graduation BECAUSE it's the time when I will see the world with my own two feet plus another pair! Yes, I'm traveling with a very dear friend. We'll cross international boundaries and make UN babies. Haha :P
Okay time to multiply.
|