Monday, August 6, 2007 one
6:27 PM
OH HELLO THERE!
I'm still unfamiliar with Blogger so please bear with me. Hello to Oh Hello Baby's new web hole. I'm really not sure why I decided to transfer my personal blog here. LJ is cool; hey I'm still using my account there. Maybe I need to breathe fresh air. Okay whatevs, I'm here already so yeah HELLO WORLD!
Ho-hum schoolwork has been eating me alive once more. (what's new) Right now I'm craving for a week break to match the lovely weather which rarely happens here in the capital by the way. I think this weather is the fake one. If you've heard of the cloud seeding thing, then you know what I'm talking about. For those who don't have a clue what I'm blabbing about, cloud seeding is when some weather people go up to the clouds and scatter chemical substances (I think it's salt) in order for rain to pour down. As you can see, we are currently experiencing drought. Our farmers are having a hard time growing crops to sell in the market therefore, our economy's gonna be in deep shit. We are an agricultural archipelago, people- we need rain.
Mmmkay so much for the weather. I'm actually enjoying Blogger. :)
New Word: FOODPLEGIC - a person who eats to much food that he/she can't stand up anymore (also look for
baboy reflex)
And the BUENA MANO ask is:
So ilan ang mga boys mo?! HA? HA? HAAAA??!!+ Actually, I don't have any "steady" boys. Care to give me one? I KNOW YOU HAVE LOTS! haha
|