Sunday, August 26, 2007 eleven
5:39 AM
While my friends were out partying last night, I was busy making mocktails at home. I felt that T-Pain vibe (what the fug right) so yeah. While I was on the phone talking to my friend, I kept on rattling shakers and mixing rum with schnapps (which by the way IS THE BOMB!). After a few hours of "bartending", I perfected the following drinks:
Acid Rain
Screwdriver (this one's easy. anyone can do this!)
Paralyzer
Creamy Frapp
Body Shot
Love Potion (THE MOST EXPENSIVE DRINK~!)
Absinthe Czech
Mind Fuck (haha this one is crazy)
aaandddd.... Coco Lychee Martini!
OMG I can't believe I mixed Coco Lychee Martini perfectly! Haha this drink is THE DRINK OF ALL DRINKS! :) I just hope that I'll be able to mix good drinks next Friday because it'll be the bash of my cousin-slash-friend. We're actually turning the party into a barkada dinner coz it's only gonna be the Doodles + boyfriends of Doodles. OH GREAT I'm howe-less. So instead of boys, I'll be bringing booze! Yes friends, it's time for the boozeintologist to shine!
Shifting the topic, today was tiring. VERY VERY TIRING. I picked up my nephew and niece because my cousin will be out to buy a new phone. My niece (her daughter) drooled over her phone and now it's not working anymore. I volunteered to watch them, with the help of the whole household of course. So my dad decided that we go to MOA to buy some stuff and bring the tykes along. I was relieved that both of them were quiet and well-behaved..NOT! Miged when we got home, my niece was crying non-stop! She was feeling kinda sleepy, hence the eardrum-breaking wails plus the fact that she's teething. She wanted to drink milk and bite the rim of her Barney paper cup AT THE SAME TIME. Like how human-ly possible is that? Some kids are just so Einstein-ish. Fortunately, my niece is one of them. Thanks to my mom, she put my niece to sleep in a snap. And now I believe that moms know the best. :)
Okay so that was something new. But please Lord, I don't want to nurse a child just yet. I AM SO NOT READY! But I do plan to have kids. Maybe two? I want my daughter to be a fashionista, and my son to be a surfer. Haha I'm so gonna be a weird parent. :))
|