Friday, August 17, 2007 eight
4:03 AM
Rainy days make me feel warm, lazy, and LONELY. Laugh all you want, but yeah rainy days are just so saddening. I looked for ways to bout this, like talking to people on YM, MSN or Skype, eat tons of food, watch dvds, but all of those failed. (Almost) Everyone I know in all of my instant messaging programs is either offline, asleep, or bored too. The only ones you're left to talk with is your former fling, your X, your X's current
howe, your current crush, and a
ka-barkada who's really busy talking to her
howe. Great, just great. I guess I'm just used to talking to some people every single second available and in just a snap, everything stopped. Oh, this came in just now. My friend used this as her status in YM:
***** ***** - TRIXIE: It don't take a lot to understand, you need yourself another man.Thanks for rubbing in my singlehood.
Okay, I don't want this to become a tearfest.
Moving on to a lighter note, I'll be getting my non-pro driver's license in less than a week. YAY! I really didn't expect this since I know that no one in my family would help me in this thing because everyone's really really busy with the business. So the roadtrip is on! :)
Hmm I've been thinking. Don't you think it's pathetic when people bash you just because they don't like the "impression" you gave them? Come on, I know a lot of people who can relate to this. Sucks, right? :)
|